Application For 2018 Pre-Course
- The application must be completed and submitted to Christian at email Christian@CADS.ski by March 31, 2018
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Clare Logan, Technical Committee (TC) Pre-Course organizer via clare@CADS.ski
- The CADS TC will review your submission. A confirmation of location (West and East) will be determined by April 30, 2018.
On this page you will find all the Documents that was presented at the 2017 CADS Pre-Course
Videos - Updated February 7, 2018
These video were recorded during the 2017 Western Pre-course evening sessions. For smooth viewing of videos, it is best if you download each video to your computer before watching.
The first video, UPDATED VOCABULARY, DOCUMENTS & MARKING GRIDS covers the following topics:
- The TC group needs your help (Click here for the document)
- New Vocabulary (Click here for the document)
- Review of what is NEW on the National website
- Covering the new features on this years marking grids
The second video, UPDATED ASD / CI covers the following topics:
- New supporting materials
- How to use the videos within the slide presentation
- How to use the ASD / CI behaviour and motivational support stratagies
Documents - Updated December 8, 2017
Worksheet to help generate study questions- we will use this to build a workbook that Volunteers can use to develop and expand their knowledge.
Below are the documents from the evening of
ASD & CI
- Level 1 ASD CI Workbook
- Level 1 Power Point Presentation
- CC ASD/CI Power Point Presentation Guide
- Below are a PDF documents that you can download and create to be use during your presentation and on Course Conducting on the hill.