Invitation to Host the 2018 CADS Pre-Course
The application must be completed and submitted to Christian at email Christian@cads.ski by March 31, 2018
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Clare Logan, Technical Committee (TC) Pre-Course organizer via email@example.com
2018 National Board of Directors
PLEASE CLICK HERE to view your NEW 2018 – 2019 Board of Directors
Pursuant to Bylaw 8.5 (Voting), a member entitled to vote at a meeting of members may vote by electronic voting. Electronic voting link has been sent to all active CADS members. There will be no proxies, only Electronic voting.
2018 Technical Committee Applications are now closed.
Applications will be accepted for positions within the Canadian Adaptive Snowsports National Technical Committee (CADS TC) in the next season. The committee is seeking keen and hard-working individuals interested in participating in the technical aspects of CADS. This work will take place by committing involvement to the various sub-committees within the CADS TC.
Applications must be submitted by date to be determined.
2018 Annual General Meeting Notice to all Members
- Download the Order of Business at the 2018 Annual General Meeting
- Download the Minutes from the 2017 Annual General Meeting
- Download the 2017 draft financial statements
May 24, 2017: New CADS Ski Level 3 – Teaching Intermediate and Advanced skiing
- Please click here too download this memo on the technical changes to the new CADS Ski level 3 certification
February 24, 2017: Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- AGM notice 2017 CADS cordially invites you to the Annual General Meeting On Monday March 27, 2016, 7:00 pm at the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre
- CADS Proposes 3 Special Resolutions : At the upcoming Annual General Meeting, the Board of CADS is presenting three important Special Resolutions to the membership.
- CADS Omer Melanson Profile All current (adult) members are entitled to vote either in person or by proxy vote.
- CADS John Shaw Profile All current (adult) members are entitled to vote either in person or by proxy vote.
- CADS Dan Genge Profile All current (adult) members are entitled to vote either in person or by proxy vote.
- CADS Barbara Cartmel Profile All current (adult) members are entitled to vote either in person or by proxy vote.
- 2017 CADS Proxy form : Proxy votes must be carried by a current CADS member as outlined in Article 8.5 of the bylaws.
- CADS Financial Statements 31aug16 Summary report
- 2016 Annual General Meeting Minutes Draft
2016 Annual Report
The 2016 CADS Annual report is available to download here